Consulting

Thread: Query update account tree totals

VBAX Newbie
    Query update account tree totals

Gentlemen ...
    Hi
    I have two tables named "Move" and it contains the movement of accounts ,,, and the second table is named Acc
    How to update the main accounts, Type = 2, in the account movement totals in the table associated with Move

The total Debit & Credit of major accounts such as assets, fixed assets, buildings and liabilities is required

As well as the annex
    Thanks to all
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Guru
    This can be done with VBA on the Form where the data is input or edited.
    Your example does not contain any forms.
    Last edited by OBP; 03-18-2019 at 07:28 AM.

VBAX Newbie
    The attachment example is part of a Visual Basic program and the data is stored in the Access database, when you click the Refresh Data button
    The program runs many functions, including the function of updating the balances of accounts in the table referred to Acc ,,,, and the meaning of the update here may be the values Incorrect or wrong data entered through the program screen, the program corrects these values ​​... Unfortunately, the program is not open source.

You have tried more than once when the values ​​are entered by direct entry in the fields of totals and balances in the table Acc when you press the refresh button, the program recalculates all the values ​​again at once as the calculation mechanism is not related to the forms.
    Thank you
    regards

Last edited by zodeac; 03-18-2019 at 04:12 PM.

VBAX Guru
    Sorry, without the code I can't do anything.
    If this is bespoke VBA written for you, you need to go back to the original writer to fix it.
    I only use VBA to augment Access, not replace it.