Consulting

Thread: Need help combining multiple sheets into a single summary page

Need help combining multiple sheets into a single summary page

I am trying to track data of construction work and weekly work plans on a jobsite. I would ideally like to enter data specific to the subcontractor company sheet (i.e. electric, concrete, masonry, plumbing) and be able to combine all of the sheets with entered data into a single summary page. I have attached a file that is my work in progress with 3 different sample subcontractors and the summary sheet with which I am trying to populate with the click of a button. I have include an ideal outcome summary to better explain what I would like the function or code to be able to help me with. Please help! Much thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Mentor
    You need to remove all the merged cells from the summary sheet so we know where to paste the data at the moment there are too many merged cells & blanks so cannot find the last row
    much better to have a simple database and take the data from there to fill in the summary sheet.
    As for the coloured cells this becomes unreadable after a time , much better to have a contractor name
    Food for thought ?
    Rob