Consulting

Thread: Simple and Basic VBA question.

VBAX Newbie
    Simple and Basic VBA question.

I want to now create a table (Table8) that basically filters through the other table (Table7) and copy certain cells of each row on this new table.
    The code is working up to a certain extent. I can get the first cell of each row to be copied, however not the rest of the cells of the row.
    I believe the problem is with ".Range(2).Value = Cells(cell.Row, 3).Value" and the other similar lines.

Sub Optimum() Dim myTable1 As ListObject Dim myArray1 As Variant Dim myTable2 As ListObject Dim myArray2 As Variant Dim newrow As ListRow Set myTable1 = Sheets("Mod 5 CR").ListObjects("Table8") Set myTable2 = Sheets("Sheet5").ListObjects("Table7") Set myArray1 = myTable2.ListColumns(1).Range For Each cell In myArray1 If cell.Value >= Sheets("Mod 5 CR").Range("B20").Value And cell.Value <= Sheets("Mod 5 CR").Range("B18").Value Then Set newrow = myTable1.ListRows.Add With newrow .Range(1).Value = cell.Value .Range(2).Value = Cells(cell.Row, 3).Value .Range(3).Value = Cells(cell.Row, 8).Value .Range(4).Value = Cells(cell.Row, 23).Value .Range(5).Value = Cells(cell.Row, 4).Value End With End If Next cell End Sub

Thanks guys!Edit: I tried a line "msgbox Cells(cell.Row, 3).Value" and the msgbox displayed the value I wanted!

It seemed no problem. Please upload the attachment.

VBAX Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by 大灰狼1976 View Post
    Hi mannygcg!
    It seemed no problem. Please upload the attachment.
    But it does not work :/
    What attachment? of the file?

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Wizard p45cal's Avatar
    A workbook would be helpful.
    Maybe, because lines such as:
    .Range(2).Value = Cells(cell.Row, 3).Value
    have ranges without a sheet qualification the wrong cell values could be being copied. Currently the reference defaults to the active sheet cells (or, if the code is in a sheet's code-module, the cells on that sheet).
    A guess:
    .Range(2).Value = Sheets("Sheet5").Cells(cell.Row, 3).Value
    p45cal
    Everyone: If I've helped and you can't be bothered to acknowledge it, I can't be bothered to look at further posts from you.