Consulting

Thread: Microsoft Outlook - Quick Steps - Multiple Groups

Microsoft Outlook - Quick Steps - Multiple Groups

I am using Custom Quick steps a lot in Microsoft Outlook. I have so many quick steps, that I have to use the drop-down button a lot and now the drop down menu is too long .
    Microsoft Outlook quick steps has the problem that if the user has 50-60 & more quick steps, then the user has to scroll the menu all the way down to the 60th quick step which is time consuming.
    Also to find a quick step in 50-60 steps is very difficult & takes time.
    I need a solution or customized programming to have the option in Microsoft Outlook to create multiple groups of quick steps – so the user can make one quick steps group for one types of jobs and another quick steps group for another type of jobs.

Do you want quick step like Outlook shortcuts or something else?

I want to create different groups of Quick steps as currently there is no such option available in Microsoft Outlook to create Quick steps groups.

As I have so many quick steps, i want to create one group for one type of jobs and another group for another type of jobs.

e.g Jobs of marketing in one quick steps, manufacturing in another, Human Resource in another.0ecf2a98-891e-4cda-b670-de207a974055.jpg