Consulting

Thread: G'Day All

G'Day All

I have just registered as a new member. I am Australian living on the Gold Coast in Queensland and loving it. I have been coding in access vba for over 8 years now and love the language. Like all things in IT you learn something or rediscover something every day.
    I suppose you would call me a veteran of the IT industry - I cut my teeth on COBOL and Assembly Code back in 1968 and have been in the IT profession ever since.
    Anyway I look forward to conversing with some of you in the near future.

Regards

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    Blimey mate, 1968? That is longer than myself, and I thought I was a fossil. I would love to welcome you to VBAExpress, but you b#*t#rd* beat us yesterday, so I can't. Don't you realise that this is our world cup, and just because you are better than us that doesn't give you the right to beat us . If you didn't have Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Aaron Finch, and Glenn Maxwell we would have beaten you .

Other than that, VBA might be an old fossil like us, but it is still so powerful, so enjoy the best VBA forum on the web.

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

VBAX Regular

I would love to welcome you to VBAExpress, but you b#*t#rd* beat us yesterday, so I can't.
    .......... I can feel your pain from here. Lets See Convicts 1, England 0, sounds good to me
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link