Consulting

Thread: ERROR-microsoft.ace.oledb.12.0 provider is not registered on the local machine

VBAX Regular
    ERROR-microsoft.ace.oledb.12.0 provider is not registered on the local machine

Hello,
    I am (Just Beginner) Developing a VBA Application with MS-Access 2007 as Database on Visual basic Ver. 2008. This application is Publishing Successfully on My Computer but when trying to install on Windows 10(x86) it is showing Error while running Application -"Microsoft.Ace.Oledb.12.0 provider is not registered on the local machine" . I have gone through Many Websites for the solution but nothing is Working For me.

Need Urgent Help In this Regard !!!

VBAX Guru
    Are all the necessary Access VBA Editor's Library References set for the machine with Windows 10?

VBAX Regular
    I am not sure how to do that ! Can you please guide me here ?

VBAX Guru
    I have looked in to this problem and I no longer think it is associated with the VBA Editor, but for future reference here is how use it.
    Press Alt + F11 to open the VBA Editor.
    On the main Menu at the top there should be Tools, it is usually about 7th from the left.
    Click Tools and the first item should be References, this is a list of the sub programs that VBA can use and the top ones that are ticked are the ones in use.
    When you want to manipulate a program like Excel you need to go down the list to MS Excel and tick it, or Word or Outlook etc.

Your problem appears to be caused by a conflict between 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Access or Office. see
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Fo...tdataproviders

VBAX Regular

It Helped me and now it is working fine.
    Thanks a ton !