Hello all ye smart ones! This could be a difficult one, at least is beyond me.

I have a skills certificates database in which I use for campers who have passed various levels of various skills. The office enters the camper's name, skills, levels passed etc, and then the code uses that information to build a report that places the applicable sticker (image) onto the proper place on the card. All the information and images on each certificate is completed by code. It works well... except...

This year, when trying to use it, none of the images printed. So I have been looking for the reason... thinking it to be a broken code or corrupted system. But code seems to be good, and it worked before. Also all the images display on screen for me, but not when I print.

So I started to consider what might have changed. And here is the kicker... I am using a new computer, which means the computer name is changed, meaning that none of the directories built into the system work. When I loaded the project the first time, I had to change some file pathways. And yes, then it began to work, until the print.

I can move around the various forms and work the various buttons quite well. But I wondered about the images and opened the report design, then tried to select "Insert Image" and that causes the system to run something in the background, the wait circle comes up and rotates for a while, and then crash. It can be repeated over and over, but only in that particular database. My guess is that all the hundred or so pathways of images that are somehow loaded and saved inside the system, are wrong, and as a result the system spends some time trying to locate them, and then overdoes the RAM or something and crashes. Access closes, and sometimes tries to reopen on its own.

So here is the question...
Is there a way to build a code that changes those file pathways? Or a simple way to get in?

My only other solution is to start a new database and to import all the forms, tables and codes, and then to manually insert each one piece by piece.

Help!

GaryJ