Consulting

Thread: How to pull data from a Sheet to create a Context Menu? How to combine two VBA codes?

Post How to pull data from a Sheet to create a Context Menu? How to combine two VBA codes?

I find Add-in on Ron de Bruin's page, there the whole thing pulled together with realized data Sheet.
    Direct link to download Workbook (and also file attached).
    The fact is that slowly becoming more buttons and this is difficult to mess around. Therefore, I liked the version of Ron de Bruin (everything is clear there).

All this I want to fasten on the cursor (the Context Menu will be called after a click on Ctrl+N). I already have a full working VBA code (it is only for `Notes`, POPs up if the cell thereof). The problem is that I do not know how to combine (the whole day was carried nothing happens)?
    !! Help from here to shift the desired lines of code in the Add-in from Ron de Bruin (With the ability to insert My icons.).

PrivateSubWorkbook_Open()
    Application.OnKey "^{n}", CodeName & ".ContextMenu"
    End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean)
    Application.OnKey "^{n}"
    End Sub

Private Sub ContextMenu()
    If ActiveCell Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
    If ActiveCell.Comment Is Nothing Then Exit Sub

On Error Resume Next 'Можно и без оного, но тогда с перебором(циклом) CommandBars.
    Dim cb As CommandBar
    Set cb = Application.CommandBars("vbaPopup")
    If cb Is Nothing Then CreateContextMenu

Application.CommandBars("vbaPopup").ShowPopup
    End Sub

Private Sub CreateContextMenu()
    Dim a1_icon, a1_file, a2, a3, i&, m$, p$, f$: m = CodeName & ".": p = Path & "\Image"
    a1_icon = Array(76, 72, 178, 53)
    a1_file = Array("NoteZoom_200x110.jpg", "NoteZoom_600x400.jpg", "Full Screen.jpg", "NoteZoom_InputBox.jpg", "Copy Text.jpg")
    a2 = Array("NoteZoom 200x110", "NoteZoom 600x400", "Note ", "NoteZoom InputBox", "Скопировать текст примечания")
    a3 = Array("NoteZoom1", "NoteZoom2", "NoteZoom3", "NoteZoom_InputBox", "NoteTextToClipboard")

With Application.CommandBars.Add("vbaPopup", msoBarPopup, , True) 'Можно и НЕ делать контекстное меню временным.
    For i = 0 To UBound(a1_file) 'Ubound(a1_ico)
    With .Controls.Add
    f = p & a1_file(i)
    If Len(Dir(f)) Then
    .Picture = LoadPicture(f)
    Else
    .FaceId = a1_icon(i) 'Если файл не найден, то иконка (но это необязательно).
    End If
    .Caption = a2(i)
    .OnAction = m & a3(i)
    End With
    Next
    End With
    EndSub

Subs are runnable for .OnAction removed I think the combination of not need to the same in the add-in from Ron de Bruin has macros for example.
    Attached Files Attached Files