I am coding a large vba project for work, and I am working on putting all of the source code in an add in, so that all 50-100 copies of the program that will be in circulation pull their code from the right place. The internet seems to agree that this is the best way to do it, however I can only find information and examples of very small macros turned into add ins, where as my source code is over a hundred pages and I wish to store it in the addin while still using all of it’s functions, subroutines and userforms from inside the main workbook. How should I go about this? My references are not fully qualifying for some reason, and I cannot figure out if I need to keep some other code in the main sheet to harvest code from my add in, or if I need to make my add in modules class modules and then harvest that, or how I would go about any of this. I believe I can figure out the semantics but I simply do not know where to start or how to go about it. Please let me know if you can offer any advice on my best route, or any resources on this. I have read chip pearsons site and a lot of other stuff online, however all explanations are for putting a couple functions in add ins or something of the sort whereas I wish to put a ton of source code there and have it run as it did when all that code was within the main book.

Thanks!!