Consulting

Thread: use data from a User Form to email a specific person

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    VBAX Regular
    use data from a User Form to email a specific person

Hi
    After re thinking and with some redesign ideas I have created a User Form that I want to send to my Providers . I have attached the form . I have manged to get the show User form function , search, clear , clear form and combo boxes to work.
    I need help with a couple of things :

1. to make the search function non case sensitive if possible
    2. get an msg box if the provider ID is not fond.

Also I haven't been able to nut out is how to email the user form with its data / info to a specific provider based on the search. The Search finds the Provider ID , Persons name and email. I have seen code before where the user form with the the information has been converted to PDF format and email(textbox 2)provider ID I am hoping that someone can provide me assistance

The email needs to have some design standardization :
    1. it will be sent from one email address
    2. the subject line need to be "GPU e Journaling
    3. the To field needs be the provider ID as based on the search button in the user form
    4. body of email should have something like "Dear student we have identified some errors in your charting . Please see attached doc and rectify the errors as soon as possible yours sincerely XXXXXX
    Once sent it would also be nice to have a conformation msg box "message sent

I have hunted and havent found anything that I can adapt which is in part due to my lack of experience. until last week I hadn't even done any VBA at all . Hoping some one can wrote the code ?
    Attached Files Attached Files