Hello,

I've been recommended this forum from a friend of mine.

I need help finding the easiest way to convert a 15 page long Word document into several smaller PDF's, like this:
- Page 2, save as "Page 2.pdf"
- Page 3, save as "Page 3.pdf"
- Page 4, save as "Page 4.pdf"
- Page 5, save as "Page 5.pdf"
- Page 6-7, save as "Page 6-7.pdf"
- Page 8-10, save as "Page 8-10.pdf"
- Page 11, save as "Page 11.pdf"
- Page 12, save as "Page 12.pdf"
- Page 13, save as "Page 13.pdf"
- Page 14, save as "Page 14.pdf"

My current solution is to use a PDF-printer and manually 'printing' the pages and naming the files, but I'm certain there's a smarter and better way to do it. The task admittedly only takes a few minutes, but it's very repetitive and I know from experience that I'll end up making mistakes in the long run - I do this one or two times a month to make flyers for a free course that helps children cope with dyslexia in school.

I've automated a handful of functions already (it merges dates for meetings, locations, etc. from an excel file), but how to do this currently eludes me. I've considered turning it into subdocuments, but I'd really like to find a way to turn it straight into PDF's and saves them in a separate folder in the same place as the Word file, hopefully with just a few clicks of a button if at all possible to reduce the margin for errors.

I like to think that I know a lot of the basic functions in Word, but I've only dabbled with VBA a few times in the long distant past (and as I recall that didn't end well for me).

Help and advice is greatly appreciated, and I'll of course happily answer any clarifying questions you might have.

Kind regards,
Martin