Hi all, I'm fairly to VBA and teaching myself (mind you I'm 60) but really need some help to solve one last problem I have with my code.

I have a workbook (Contacts) that contains three sheets of data - on opening the workbook, code runs that hides the workbook and only shows the userform. I have set the workbook to run vbModeless, so I can at anytime open any other excel workbook and create new projects etc. All of that and all the functions of the userform work perfect.

My problem is that when I close the other workbooks, it auto shows the sheets from 'Contacts' behind the userform - something that I don't want to happen. Likewise, if I have a new project open and then open 'Contacts' it does the same thing. The Userform is the only thing that must remain open all the time, unless I physically close it and the workbook/sheets must remain hidden unless I physically call for them with code that I have on an edit button on the userform.

Is there anything I can do that will open or close other workbooks without affecting the operation of workbook 'Contacts' - or am I dreaming that this is even possible. Believe me, I have tried many things - obviously unsuccessfully and it is starting to frustrate me no end. Any and all help will be very much appreciated.