Consulting

Thread: Formulas no longer work in Excel for Office 365

Formulas no longer work in Excel for Office 365

I am struggling hard for the past 8 hours trying to figure out why my spreadsheet and formulas aren't working. I have a spreadsheet saved in Excel 2013 and my formulas work perfectly. Well I am trying to work with that same spreadsheet in Excel Office 365 and my formulas result to "N/A". I have absolutely no idea what the issue is and I've searched compatibility issues and can't find any reference to any bugs with office 365.

Can anyone help me please? I'm running out of time.

I am using the INDEX and MATCH functions in the formula below:

=IF(OR(INDEX(ssf_A,MATCH($C2,ssf_B,0))=INDEX(ssf_package_X,MATCH($C2,ssf_package_Y,0)),AND(INDEX(ssf_A,MATCH($C2,ssf_B,0))="",INDEX(ssf_package_X,MATCH($C2,ssf_package_Y,0))="NULL")),"Match - "&INDEX(ssf_A,MATCH($C2,ssf_B,0))&"|"&INDEX(ssf_package_X,MATCH($C2,ssf_package_Y,0)),"No Match -"&INDEX(ssf_A,MATCH($C2,ssf_B,0))&"|"&INDEX(ssf_package_X,MATCH($C2,ssf_package_Y,0)))
    ssf_A is a dynamic range ( =OFFSET(SSF!$A$2,0,0,COUNTA(SSF!$A:$A),1) )

ssf_B is a dynamic range ( =OFFSET(SSF!$B$2,0,0,COUNTA(SSF!$B:$B),1) )

ssf_package_X is a dynamic range ( =OFFSET(ssf_package!$X$2,0,0,COUNTA(ssf_package!$X:$X),1) )

ssf_package_Y is a dynamic range ( =OFFSET(SSF!$Y$2,0,0,COUNTA(SSF!$Y:$Y),1) )

Check to ensure the workbook is not set to calculation manual with the change or hs been sent via email

Yes, the workbook was sent via email. But it is no set to manual calculations.