Consulting

Thread: process advice on sending worksheet as an email

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    VBAX Regular
    process advice on sending worksheet as an email

Hello all . I am trying to automate a process and need some advice . I have attached a file as it come to me from an external source. What I would like to do is send each worksheet to the respective dentist via email so that they can review and make comments. There will be multiple staff that will need to send these worksheets to the individual dentists. How can I go about automating the process . I will need to have something that I can search the email address for each dentist and then attach the worksheet for that dentist . Is it possible to create a search User form to select the dentist name and email --> link to their work sheet and attach the work sheet to an email --> then email with a generic text in the body of the email . I know that you can send an active sheet but the email search is the problem . Any advice appreciated . I haven't found anything that I can adapt at this stage
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Guru
    Is this using an Access Database, as this is an Access forum, not an Excel one?

VBAX Regular
    I am assuming that the file is produced via SQL on a DB and presented in an speadsheet I have found this on my searches https://chandoo.org/forum/threads/at...5/#post-203445 and wonder if this could be adapted . The query by the member Katrhryn looks to be exactly what I require . I just don't fully understand the code

VBAX Guru
    Well it is Excel VBA and you would probably get a better answer on the Excel Forum.
    What part of the code do you not understand?