Consulting

Thread: Advice on how to automate process

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    VBAX Regular
    Advice on how to automate process

Hello all . I am trying to automate a process and need some advice . I have attached a file as it come to me from an external source. What I would like to do is send each worksheet to the respective dentist via email so that they can review and make comments. There will be multiple staff that will need to send these worksheets to the individual dentists. How can I go about automating the process . I will need to have something that I can search the email address for each dentist and then attach the worksheet for that dentist . Is it possible to create a search User form to select the dentist name and email --> link to their work sheet and attach the work sheet to an email --> then email with a generic text in the body of the email . I know that you can send an active sheet but the email search is the problem . I did find this https://chandoo.org/forum/threads/at...5/#post-203445 . The query seems to be matching my issue. I have added a list tab with the dentist names and email addresses , the email opens but not sure how to match the name from the list tab to the worksheet tab so that the worAttachment 25322k sheet can be attached to the email Attachment 25321
    Last edited by Jacob Hilderbrand; 10-23-2019 at 08:03 PM.