Consulting

Thread: VBA to perform lookup for individual lookup range

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    VBAX Regular
    VBA to perform lookup for individual lookup range

Hi All,

i am a beginner and want to create lookup code for my file where in one specific column lets say in Column A i am going to input my lookup value and after code it will provide the data for respective columns. if i go with static way i need to select Column A4 where my lookup value will be , and then lookup range declare from Master sheet $A$1:$O$606,and col_index no (2,3,4 etc.. depends upon the column).

I want to change the lookup value field for VBA from a default way to Column -1, if i Provide data in A4 and place the cursor in B4, i want VBA to take lookup value from A4 but without define the Lookup value cell no. so that when i want to lookup for A5 with some other data it will run smooth.

Basically i want to lookup every row individually without define the lookup value range, so that if i place my cursor in B4 cell it will allow me to do the lookup on basis of A4's value, and complete the lookup till G column, offset 1 row (H) and again start looking up for A4's value till column P. once lookup completed it will copy the data first for that row (B4:G4) paste special as value offset 1 row copy the data from I4:P4 paste value. and so on for rest of the cells B5 selected then lookup from A5, B6 then A6 and so on.

Can you please help me on this.
    Attached Files Attached Files