Consulting

Thread: Excel to Word - Formatted with Titles, Heading 1, via ActiveX Check Box

Question Excel to Word - Formatted with Titles, Heading 1, via ActiveX Check Box

This might be a bit confusing so bear with me. I am aware that you can use VBA to transfer excel information into a Word Document, but looking for more advanced formatting.
    I am looking to do the following:

• When someone selects an ActiveX Checkbox in my spreadsheet for "E-Commerce Overview," I would like the content shown in the image below to populate in the Word Template I specify.
    • I would need to be certain that formatting in Word will relay "E-Commerce Overview" as a Title, "Value Proposition" as Heading 1, and that the [CUSTOMER NAME] pulls from the excel sheet and populates into the Word Doc.
    • This formatting is important because we are using a table of contents at the start of the Word Document.

I am not necessarily asking for someone to write the code for me, but I just want to know this is possible before diving into the rabbit hole.

MREXCEL.jpg

noslenwerd welcome to this forum as well. Please review etiquette re. providing links to all other places that U may have posted the same query. There's no sense in providing U with a reply if U may have resolved this elsewhere already. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    noslenwerd welcome to this forum as well. Please review etiquette re. providing links to all other places that U may have posted the same query. There's no sense in providing U with a reply if U may have resolved this elsewhere already. Dave
    Thanks Dave. Here is the post to the other forum.

https://www.mrexcel.com/board/thread...k-box.1115355/

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Guru macropod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noslenwerd View Post
    Thanks Dave. Here is the post to the other forum.

https://www.mrexcel.com/board/thread...k-box.1115355/
    That isn't the only cross-post site, there are multiple others also. Kindly provide all cross-post links - and do so on each of the other sites, too.
    Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [Fmr MS MVP - Word]