Consulting

Thread: Outlook Mails to be generated from Excel..

Outlook Mails to be generated from Excel..

Hello All,

If any one is using VBA code which can send bulk emails to be sent through outlook 2013. The code needs to accept multiple attachments throught Outook 2013 and should should accept mutiple to: email ids, with cc: multiple email ids, bcc:.. , attachment of (all type of xls file, pdf file, jpg etc), Subject, Body of mail etc. as available in input file..

I have one which was created by some unknown friend and the database consist of type of fields as per attached format.. I donot know whether I can attach original file and therefore not attaching here. When tried to run it gives me error "Cmmpile error in hidden module, Module 1, This error commonly occurs when code is incompatable with the version, platform or architecture of the appl.. "..

Thanks and Regards,

Kundanlal
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Regular

Kindly share your Code so that the error could be checked and someone could respond to you with solution.

Regards,
    Pawan

Thanks Pawanji... Enclosed herewith the code I received from unknow friend.. I need to run this code on outlook 2013.. Hope you will able to make this work for me..

I think it is working file with outlook 2016.

Regards,

Kundanlal
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Regular

I checked your attached file, it is password protected, can't open the module code to see whats inside that's going wrong.

could you ask your unknown friend to help you with the password so that I/someone could help you further.

Regards,
    Pawan

Dear Pawanji,

No.. Can't do that..as already stated it was sent by unknow friend. If you have other option/code like that which can serve the purpose, kindly help.

Thanks and Regards,

Kundanlal