Consulting

Thread: Send service reminder mail based an hour reading

VBAX Contributor
    Send service reminder mail based an hour reading

Dear Team,

I want to send service reminder mail based on hours reading updated on the list.

Every month i am updating hours reading on my excel.

Once i click send mail button the remainder mail goes to customer along with spares details with condition.

My condition is

I am having the list of customers details with different machine model.
    My service interval is first service is 50Hr and after that every 500 hrs (50, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000.... Hrs).

If machine is reached 500 hrs customer need to do the machine service. For that i want to send remainder mail for customer when it is reached 400 hrs itself ie. between 400 to 500 hrs i want to send remainder mail.

I am having recommendation list machine and hour wise.

Example,

PAWAN K ROCHLANI customer having GP 2400 model machine and their machine running hour is 425. So i want to send mail with 500hrs spares list which is available on Sheet "GP 2400".

And also send separate mail to my spares department for send quotation the same recommendation list along with customer details which is available on Sheet "Customer Data".

Note: Till 2000 hrs the recommendation list is different. From 2000 hrs to every 500 hrs (2000, 2500, 3000, 3500 ... Hrs) recommendation list is 2000 Hrs list.

Can any one help me for this .

I attached my file here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Contributor

VBAX Contributor
    Why no one is not replying my requirement