Consulting

Thread: Creating multiple sheets for every row data/ Excel solution to Word's mailing list?

VBAX Newbie
    Creating multiple sheets for every row data/ Excel solution to Word's mailing list?

Hello everyone!

I have a question I've been trying to find a solution to for a while now.
    I work in a construction company where we have many template contracts to prepare and print for various subjects with their respected info (address, contact person, type of work, sum etc.)
    Once I discovered I could connect my access or excel database of clients to Word's mailing list where I select fields in the contract template it made my life so much easier.

Now, I have a situation where I need to make multiple bills of quantities based on a template where the data (headings info, type of works, quantity, price) would be connected to a table/database with all the rows containing BOQ info.

Basically, just like the mailing list in Word just this time I don't need .doc files I need excel sheets.

So far I understood I have to make a sheet template that would be created with a VBA Macro command, but I didn't find anywhere how to make multiple sheets based on each row from a certain table/database.

Any help to get me started would be much appreciated.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

welcome to the forum!

Three words to get help with this problem: Examples, Examples, Examples.
    Sincerely,
    Leith Ross

"1N73LL1G3NC3 15 7H3 4B1L17Y 70 4D4P7 70 CH4NG3 - 573PH3N H4WK1NG"

VBAX Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Leith Ross View Post
    Hello davorCRO,

welcome to the forum!

Three words to get help with this problem: Examples, Examples, Examples.
    I am sorry! Please find the documents in the attachment. One is the starting document that has a list of construction works (for this example I've put 9 but in real life it goes up to a couple of thousands).

The end result document has a sheet form for every construction work/row linking ID, Description, Unit measure, quantity and price (yellow fields in the form).

That is the process I wish to automate.

Thanks once again!

Starting.xlsxEnd result.xlsx