Hi all,

I have data in the following format that I'm trying to print to a text document:
Periods 1 2 3 4 5
Claim 1 500 200 300
Claim 2 100 200

As some background about the data set, a group can have claims in any period, and can also not be observed for certain periods (so in the above example, this group isn't observed for periods 4 & 5). My goal is to print out this data to a text document, where I want to keep the empty cells within the observed periods (such as claim 2 period 1), but don't want to keep the empty cells for non-observed periods. All ""Claims #" rows are contained within a single named range (named "Claims"), and there can be more than the 2 claims seen above (further numbers are hidden until used).

Here's my current code:
        Set CurrentRng = Range("Claims").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible)
            For Each cell In CurrentRng
                    Print #SaveFileNum, .Name & Chr(9) & "Claims" & Chr(9) & cell
                End If
            Next cell
So here I'm printing the sheet name, range name, and values from the unhidden cells to a text document. I want to find a way to get rid of the 0 values from periods 4 & 5 as well.

I also have a "Periods" field that gives me the number of observed periods(i.e. in the above example Periods = 3).

Any ideas?