Hi
I have been struggling to work out a way to do what I need and I hoped someone here might have a solution.

I have a workbook with 10 sheets in it. I wish to compare 3 of the sheets in this workbook daily using only the data in columns A, B & H...these are Date, Time and Horse. If the data in these 3 columns matches across any of the 3 workbooks, the entire duplicate row is pasted into a sheet named Confirmed Lays. Naturally as this will be run daily, it would be preferable to not have any data which had been copied on previous days also copied across, though I guess a remove duplicates argument could handle that. it would also be preferable not to have the header row copied across.

Screen Shot 2563-03-11 at 11.18.41.jpg

The sheet names for the comparison are Safe Bets Lay, FA Lays 1 and FA Lays 2. There is one issue I can see and that is in the sheet FA Lays 2, there is an additional column added, P (Race Value) which is not in the other 2; other than that, they are identical. To keep the results in Confirmed Lays looking the same, it would be beast to exclude this column if at all possible. Possibly a Case statement could be used to exclude that column.

Thanks so much in advance