Hello. I am in need of finding a solution to the following problem: I am running a batch file to create a secure tunnel SSH in command line upon login via code. Once the tunnel is established, I want to check that connection. If that connection is "established" or live for that user, I want then to show a locked image icon that represents that user's live connection. Of course if it breaks for some reason, then it will show the opposite as unlocked or "not live" to throw an error message for the user to reconnect their tunnel session. I am wondering what the best practices are for interfacing with the CLI and maybe netstat to determine the status via the code. This will be on a network and should be scalable to set as many sessions as we like. The code has to identify the user (users are identified via login by user id's like abc001) and I am thinking the pc ipaddress and the port - meaning user 1 uses port 2021 tunnel established, user 2 uses port 2022 tunnel established, etc. they each have a separate session but the code is doing the same thing for each user on a different box to identify their live session. I have access front end that is portable and a mysql backend on a network. Thanks for any help on this.