I've never asked a question like this before so I apologize in advance. Long story short, I haven't worked w. VBA for 2 years now. I lost all of my notes and data due to what can only be called a personal tragedy. I've spent 2 days attempting to figure this out on my own using this great site and a couple others but after trying to tweak several different modules from the 3 sites and having no success, I'm basically just spinning my wheels and not making any progress. I tried calling one ex-coworker but he's OCONUS right now.
Description:
I need to process incoming emails with a keyword in the subject, (i.e. Logging), export the sender, subject, date&time the email was received to
an excel spreadsheet (C:\data\Logging\logging.xlsc), then move the email to a subfolder (Logging) in the current mailbox. This processing should be done automatically. Normally I would insert the code I've tried, but I basically have nothing but overcooked spaghetti code that doesn't do anything. I apologize for this question but I'm in a bind and I need to get this working. I do plan on taking some online training this week and next week to get the basics back, but I need a solution tomorrow if possible, Tuesday at the latest.