Consulting

Thread: Calendar with userform input stores irrelevant data to its table

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Calendar with userform input stores irrelevant data to its table

Dear Sirs

I am a newbie to VBA. I got the enclosed calendar from your site which is very much useful. But when I am trying to add some appointment/ Holiday / Birthday/Anniversary through the userform it saves the data as shown in the attachment. Therefore I request your goodselves to resolve this issue to use the calendar more effectively.

Thanks in advance.

Buvanamali
    Attached Files Attached Files

I think that's the way Newbie999 wanted it. What's wrong with it?
    Semper in excretia sumus; solum profundum variat.

Dear Sirs

I refer to your reply and attach herewith a calendar using the Add item available in the Calendar. I had entered the 3 entries per head through the userform date entered as 01/16/2020 (mm/dd/yyyy) format and the time entered was 6:00 AM but the same was recorded in the table as 01 00 1900 and the time recorded as 01 05 2020. I have highlighted all my entries done through the userform and the output appeared in the table for your kind perusal. Please refer to the attachment.
    Please guide me about what I am doing wrong?. As this Calendar is very much useful for me to make reminders and so on. I request you to help me to resolve the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Buvanamali
    Attached Files Attached Files

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Wizard p45cal's Avatar
    I've had a quick peep at the files, including the file attached at http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/show...l=1#post400737 and it looks like the columns in the tables are not always referred to in the right order, so when the userforms are initialised, the data appears in the wrong columns and the data is put into the wrong columns when an appointement is added or created. I don't have the time to correct it, and probably wouldn't correct it as it was intended.
    Perhaps add a new message in that thread (referring to this thread) so that Zack Barresse will be alerted to your plight?
    Last edited by p45cal; 05-11-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Dear Sirs

Thank you very much for your information Mr p45cal. As advised by you in the post #4, again I bring my request to the knowledge of Mr Zack Barresse, Site Admin for a solution. I am only a newbie. I had explained the deficiencies faced by me was explained in detail in the post #3 and the copy of attachment was also enclosed. Any expert may advise a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Buvanamali

Dear Sirs

Any Help from Experts!

Thanks in avance

buvanamali