Hello.

I have code to extract data from a website and allocate it in a spreadsheet, however, I can't configure the command to extract specific data.

This is the code currently used:
Sub Coleta()On Error Resume NextDim ie As ObjectDim iLin As LongDim vSite As StringSet ie = CreateObject("internetexplorer.application")ie.Visible = FalsevSite = "https://www.walmart.com/ip/Jetson-Rave-Extreme-terrain-Hoverboard-with-cosmic-Light-up-wheels/968552346"ie.navigate vSiteDo While ie.busyLoopiLin = 2Set tabela = ie.Document.all.tags("span")For I = 0 To tabela.Length - 1vSite = tabela.Item(I).innerTextIf vSite <> "" ThenIf Cells(iLin, "A") = "" ThenCells(iLin, "A").Value = vSiteiLin = iLin + 1End IfEnd IfNextie.QuitEnd Sub

The information I need to get in part of the code is:

<div data-linktype="" class="hide-content display-inline-block-m valign-middle secondary-info-margin-right copy-mini"><a href="/tp/jetson" class="prod-brandName"><span itemprop="brand">Jetson</span></a></div>
<div tabindex="-1" class="valign-middle secondary-info-margin-right copy-mini display-inline-block wm-item-number">Walmart # </div>
<span itemprop="gtin13" content="0811991030569"></span>
</div>

I thank you very much for your time.

Best Regards