Consulting

Thread: Change Excel's own user forms, is it possible?

Question Change Excel's own user forms, is it possible?

Change Excel's own user forms, is it possible?

Hello everyone,
    if this is possible, i would like to change the the password User Form, when opening a folder.
    Would like to change the text content. Is this possible?

From this user form (see link photo), would like to change the word "Password" to "Welcome, please Password".
    At the same time I would like to ask whether it is possible in the "?" Help user forms (The "?" is in the Userform "Kennwort") of the MS excel program, can intervene and link to another page?

https://easyupload.io/gjj981

tried to get answers from microsoft and google, but to no avail. I'm probably also asking wrong, I'm just a newbie

Thx in Advance.

You would not be able to change the MS Form (if it is at all possible), without getting in to the API run times.

Dealing with API calls is usually avoided at all cost because it gets right into the "heart" of the MS Operating System.
    One mistake in coding and there is no turning back. You are finished.

What you can do is make a User Form yourself that mimics theirs in every detail. Then you can make it look like and
    say whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Logit View Post
    You would not be able to change the MS Form (if it is at all possible), without getting in to the API run times.

Dealing with API calls is usually avoided at all cost because it gets right into the "heart" of the MS Operating System.
    One mistake in coding and there is no turning back. You are finished.

What you can do is make a User Form yourself that mimics theirs in every detail. Then you can make it look like and
    say whatever you want.

Thanks for the answer, it is not what I want to hear , but now I know that it is not possible .