The goal: for about six specifically named H1 Headings, I want to copy all the content under each heading, and paste it over specific placeholder text elsewhere in the same document.
For example, I want to copy the contents under the heading "CONTENTS", and paste it over the placeholder text "<Contents>" in the same document, and delete the original. Then move onto the next heading "ABOUT THE AUTHOR", and paste its content over the placeholder text "<About the Author>".
The reason: I have a macro that transforms a finished etext document into the makings of a braille-ready document (to be opened by Duxbury braille translation software). That macro adds a series of fixed headings and placeholder text content to the finished etext, in the order required of braille documents. Rather than manually move/consolidate the original file's headings with the braille ready version, I'd like a macro that does most/all of the work.
Progress so far: I have used Greg Maxey's macro on another thread which copies the right content, and added a bit of Find and Replace code to give a better idea of where I'm going, with notes about where I need code to run through a series of headings, rather than just the one:

Sub TextBetweenHeading1()
'A basic Word macro coded by Greg Maxey
'with modifications to copy content under named headings and replace specific placeholder text with it

Dim docCurrent As Document
    Dim oRng As Range
    Dim oRngReplace As Range
    Set docCurrent = ActiveDocument
    Set oRng = docCurrent.Range

Selection.Collapse wdCollapseEnd

' HERE I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A SERIES OF DEFINED HEADINGS, eg _
        DEDICATION, CONTENTS, COVER INFORMATION, BY THE SAME AUTHOR, ABOUT THE AUTHOR, TRANSCRIBER'S NOTE etc
        With Selection.Find
            .Style = ThisDocument.Styles("Heading 1")
            .Text = "CONTENTS^13"
            .Wrap = wdFindContinue
            If .Execute = False Then
                MsgBox "Heading not found."
                 ' Move to next item if heading not found, which occasionally it may not be
            End If
        End With

Selection.Collapse wdCollapseEnd
      Set oRng = Selection.Range

oRng.Collapse wdCollapseEnd
      Do While oRng.Paragraphs(1).Style = "Heading 1"

oRng.Move wdParagraph, 1
      Loop
      Do
        oRng.MoveEnd wdParagraph, 1
        oRng.Select
      Loop Until oRng.Paragraphs.Last.Range.Style = "Heading 1" Or oRng.Paragraphs.Last.Range.End = ActiveDocument.Range.End
      If Not oRng.End = ActiveDocument.Range.End Then oRng.MoveEnd wdParagraph, -1
      Do
        oRng.MoveStart wdParagraph, -1
        oRng.Select
      Loop Until oRng.Paragraphs(1).Range.Style = "Heading 1" Or oRng.Paragraphs(1).Range.Start = ActiveDocument.Range.Start
      If Not oRng.Start = ActiveDocument.Range.Start Or oRng.Paragraphs(1).Style = "Heading 1" Then oRng.MoveStart wdParagraph, 1
      oRng.Select
      oRng.Copy

' HERE WOULD BE A CORRESPONDING A SERIES OF PLACEHOLDER TEXT ITEMS THAT oRng WOULD REPLACE: _
      "<Cover Information>","<About this Book>","<By the Same Author>","<About the Author>","<Dedication>","<Transcriber's Note>", etc

Set oRngReplace = docCurrent.Range
        With oRngReplace.Find
            .ClearFormatting
            .Text = "<Contents>"
            .Wrap = wdFindStop
            While .Execute
                oRngReplace.Text = oRng.Text
            Wend
        End With

' Delete the text at original location, tho' could also now add the original H1 heading as well
        oRng.Delete

lbl_Exit:
  Exit Sub
End Sub