Consulting

Thread: Access In Virtual Memory - specifically MS Access 97

Access In Virtual Memory - specifically MS Access 97

New to VBA Express.
    I posted a thread about this but I'm not sure where it went. I think I'm in the right place now.

Windows 10 changes and or deletes my references,OCX,etc to my MS Access 97 on many Windows 10 updates.

Does anyone think installing Access 97 on a virtual drive would help (I saw this somewhere in this form but answer was incomplete) There are no options to upgrade to a higher version of Access. This effects about 100 users.

VBAX Contributor
    Have you tried running Windows in compatibility mode for Access (something like - https://www.howtogeek.com/228689/how...-windows-10/)?

Why can't you upgrade the database to something new and then create an executable. Then it wouldn't matter what the users have on their computer.

Quote Originally Posted by vidny View Post
    New to VBA Express.
    I posted a thread about this but I'm not sure where it went. I think I'm in the right place now.

Windows 10 changes and or deletes my references,OCX,etc to my MS Access 97 on many Windows 10 updates.

Does anyone think installing Access 97 on a virtual drive would help (I saw this somewhere in this form but answer was incomplete) There are no options to upgrade to a higher version of Access. This effects about 100 users.