Consulting

Thread: Text Wrapping - Stuck for a solution

VBAX Newbie
    Text Wrapping - Stuck for a solution

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I have a userform that is populated when a new enquiry for a product or service is made. That data then gets written to a spreadsheet and is "active" until the enquiry has been completed. Part of that process sees the record edited, via userform, to enable any data amendments and, most importantly, "Action items" (i.e. A free text record of events that have happened) are added as things go along. When editing the record the user sees all the previous Action Items showing User / Date / Time & Action text columns. My issue is that I am using a listbox to achieve this but the Action Items can be text of any length so I have hit the "no word wrapping available in Listbox" issue. I have also explored Listview with the same result. The multi column nature of the data makes manipulating the reults into a textbox messy as best.

What this boils down to is what can I use within a userform that can handle multi columns and wrap text within a column? ..... Here's hoping!

A ListBox or ComboBox for columnar Data and a TextBox for "Free text" Data
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ