Consulting

Thread: Convert Many Invoice Formats to a Standard Format

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was thinking about starting a new post for this question but I will start here and see if anyone is able to help

I have a question about adjusting one of the macros I have in my conversion xlsm files. Should I start a different post or asking in this one is fine?

I have a macro code below that looks within my xlsm file and replaces text. It has a different excel file it uses to know what to replace. I am having an issue that it is replacing items it should not. I have attached the xls files it uses to know what to replace and the raw data file that it searches.

The issue is it is searching all the columns. I only need it to search column D for "Call ReplaceAllSheets(Worksheets("Data").Range("A1"))". Then for both "Call ReplaceAllSheets(Worksheets("Data").Range("D1")) and Call ReplaceAllSheets(Worksheets("Data").Range("G1")) it only needs to look in column C. It is replacing items in the wrong column. How can I restrict it to only search column D for products and only search column C for customers?

I attached the module exported within the .zip. I also attached the XLSM file I paste all the text into and then run the macros.

Thanks all

SamT

I was wondering if you have played around with this project? Anything you needed?

Attached Files Attached Files