Hi All

i really hope someone can help with this - it’s becoming a massive pain!

At work we use spreadsheets to record work that has been completed. There is a simple macro to hide some of the sheets when the workbook is opened. These spreadsheets worked fine for years until we upgraded to windows 10. Now, upon opening, an error is displayed intermittently. “Can’t find project or library” - either that or the spreadsheet immediately closes when opened. I have checked the references and none are marked as MISSING. what I did notice was that Microsoft Forms 2.0 was ticked but there is no user form within the spreadsheets. When I tried to untick it, it won’t allow it and says the reference is in use. As a test I added a user form to all of the spreadsheets and am now waiting to see whether any users report the error.

We were told by our tech team that the error was being caused because the document was large, but I thought that this sounded odd and the error has now occurred on some much smaller docs. Upon checking they also have the user form reference ticked when there is no user form.

I have found instructions to fix the docs when this occurs, but it’s getting time consuming. It’s a possibility that by adding a user form I won’t have to do it anymore, but wondered whether anyone could shed any light on it? Could the error be caused by the User Form ref being ticked in error? Also, why is it getting ticked in the first place?

Any help would be gratefully received

thanks x