I've been going through these steps manually each time but it's getting to be a little bit tedious and I love some sort of a VBA/VB solution if someone can help me.

1) Take the current open document in Word and print to PDF. This requires selecting a different printer from the drop down menu. See screenshot here.

I realize that MS Word has a built-in functionality to convert a document into PDF, but there are times when I print to this virtual PDF printer for other specific reasons. It's a long story and I don't really want to get into the technical reasons of why.

2) The virtual printer (shown in screenshot) converts the document to a PDF file and the output is always going to be here:
E:\Ghost PDF conversions\

3) The file name is always like this: "Microsoft Word - {saved file name}.docx.pdf"

For Example: If I have saved the Word doc as "Letter to Mom", the converted filename will read as ""Microsoft Word - Letter to Mom.docx.pdf"
I put the curly brackets there just to so you guys can see that it varies from file to file (whatever I've saved it as).

I don't like this format, so then I always end up renaming the file manually which gets very boring and tedious. What I would love is a macro that renames it to:
Letter to Mom.pdf (Deleting "Microsoft Word -" from the beginning and deleting ".docx" from the middle)

And then moves the file to:
G:\Correspondence\

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Running Win7 OS and MS Office 2010 SP2.