Hi experts,

I want to click on login button on one of the website, i can input username and password but i unable to click on button. below is the elements for login button, please check and help me on this. thanks.

<a id=[COLOR=var(--highlight-variable)]"ctl00_BodyContent_LoginButton"[/COLOR] tabindex=[COLOR=var(--highlight-variable)]"3"[/COLOR] [COLOR=var(--highlight-keyword)]class[/COLOR]=[COLOR=var(--highlight-variable)]" sw-btn-primary sw-btn"[/COLOR] automation=[COLOR=var(--highlight-variable)]"Login"[/COLOR] href=[COLOR=var(--highlight-variable)]"javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions(&quot;ctl00$BodyContent$LoginButton&quot;, &quot;&quot;, true, &quot;&quot;, &quot;&quot;, false, true))"[/COLOR]><span [COLOR=var(--highlight-keyword)]class[/COLOR]=[COLOR=var(--highlight-variable)]"sw-btn-c"[/COLOR]><span [COLOR=var(--highlight-keyword)]class[/COLOR]=[COLOR=var(--highlight-variable)]"sw-btn-t"[/COLOR]>Login</span></span></a>[COLOR=var(--highlight-variable)]"[/COLOR]