If you don't mind me asking, I've had a problem in the past that lets say u want multiple properties and methods for a given range for example and I didn't know how to use that effectively so basically I was stuck writing:

range("A1").end(xlup).offset(row,column).other methods.other properties and so on and so on using these periods and sometimes I would create new variables and add to the range and then before I knew it, i was so confused beyond my understanding...

So are you saying that with/end wich, we can add multiple properties and methods to an object?

Instead of using Range("A65000") [probably Excel 2003] which will return wrong answer if more than 65000 rows, I prefer (again, personal choice/style) to use the built in Excel capabilities (#1 below). I've seen Range("A1000") used which will probably fail sooner or later. The #1 works in 2003 and with 1M+ rows, and in 64 bit Excel and if they ever have Excel with 100M+ rows it will still work. More transportable
So you're saying that in #1 here
rowOut = .Cells(.Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row               ' <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< #1
this will accept more than 1 million rows if the data has more than 1 million rows intead of using Range("A65000")

Just using Cells() refers to the ActiveSheet, which might not be the worksheet that you intended (I've seen many hard to trace bugs because the macro was checking or writing to the wrong worksheet). By using wsOut.Cells(...) (#2 below) it's clear that you're using the cell that you think your are
in #2 here:
            .Cells(rowOut, 1).Value = "FILE/FOLDER PATH"            ' <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< #2
wsOut.Cells(...) was not used here..so how does excel determine that we are using wsOut worksheet?

The bracketing With / End With (#3) is just a way to keep the code more readable (again, personal opinion) since all of the <dot>Cells(...) within are clearly part of the wsOut object
Readibility and simplicity is what I strive for so if the code can be written more simply then I'm all for it..if you know any tips and tricks how you organize your code in day to day tasks or in this forum I would like to learn about it..