Consulting

Thread: Adding on to existing macro, Need IFS function and filter

VBAX Regular
    Adding on to existing macro, Need IFS function and filter

Hello again I was looking to add onto the previous Macro you guys helped me out with.
    I indicated within the Macro where I think the addition should go, but if you think differently go for it.

What I need is to use the Security Number in column H and compare against column A in the "Fees" tab

1: looking to check data in tab "100 and below" against the table in the "Fees" tab with an IFS statement in column Q to check if the corresponding security number has a number in either column D or E, True if it does not have any, False if it does. Then deleting the data that does not come back as true.

2: Then looking to do the same in "101 to 1000" tab but only True if there is a number in column D and no number in column E.

3: Then the same in "1001 to 3000" tab but True must have a number in column D and E.

I can't populate the the columns that will be needed to for the IFS statements as it is sensitive data. let me know if you need more information to make it do able.

I'm also still starting to learn VBA code so if you could add some notes in the code as to what some of the individual code lines do that would be helpful for me in the future so I won't have to come here as much.

Thanks again!
    Attached Files Attached Files