Consulting

Thread: Need VBA Help From Experts Scraping, Comparing and Sending Email VIA Outlook

Need VBA Help From Experts Scraping, Comparing and Sending Email VIA Outlook

Good day VBA PROS,

I am working from home for this loan company but the system I am using is costing me too much unnecessary time. I have to keep on manually refreshing the queue to see when a new request is there when I could be using this time to do something more productive.

What I came up with is to use VBA and macro. How I would like for it to work is that the script would:

1. Go to the website
    2. get the request from the table (#fixed_header_table > tbody > tr:nth-child(1) > td:nth-child(6))
    3. save the request to an excel sheet in a column (column A)
    4. 3 minutes after it should run the check again and store the data in another column (column B)
    5. compare both columns and if a request exist in column B and it is not in column A this will be a new request
    6. The new request(s) should be stored in another column and then emailed to me using outlook
    7. After the email is sent, I would like for column B to overwrite column A and the process starts all over again
    8. I would like for this script to run every 3 minutes.
    9. I am using my work laptop so I have access to, explorer, outlook and what I think is the latest version of excel.

I appreciate any help you can give, I am not very knowledgeable in this area and I am very busy at the moment, going to school among other things, it is very difficult to find the time to get the solution. I just think there is a better way to do this than sitting at the computer hitting refresh like when the guys were trying to buy tickets in Big Bang Theory.

No help? It is very difficult for me, never thought it would be difficult overall