Consulting

Thread: Pull together various pieces of information to prepare email with attachment

VBAX Mentor
    Pull together various pieces of information to prepare email with attachment

I'm trying to get three pieces of information from Userform input / selection that will then populate an email with subject line, prepared body text and add a single attachment.

The RMS number will be typed in by the user, the Area selected from a combobox (this will provide the email address too) and the attachment located when clicking on a TextBox. Ideally, if it is possible, would like this to establish where the last document was saved and point to the folder containing it, ready for easy selection.

Thanks!
    Steve
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Mentor
    Still looking for some help on putting this together.

I've got hold of Ron DeBruin's Outlook Open/Close module - http://www.rondebruin.nl/win/s1/outlook/openclose.htm

I'm using a combobox to populate the Area selection.

Thanks!

VBAX Mentor
    I'm nearly there with this one, but will need some help and guidance on how to establish where the last document was saved and point to the folder containing it, ready for easy selection to add as an attachment.

Thanks!
    Steve