Hello, new to VBA here. I am trying to make a Mafia (social deduction game) presentation to play with my friends. I have a slide with a portrait of a friend with a questionmark on their face and 5 hidden card-role pictures, and i want it so that when you click the questionmark portrait it would disappear and instead a random role-card picture would appear. And do the same thing 5 times. But the problem is that the roles are unique, that means that each time the random function has to remember the previous result.
I don't know anything about syntax so far, but i would love to hear an oppinion weather this would work, and maybe some syntax solutions. Not using arrays here as it is just 5, maybe wrong. So i think it should be somethink like:
create 5 checkboxes a1, a2, a3, a4, a5. Set their value to 0. Define b as random (1 to 5) int. And execute as follows:
if b=1 and a1=0 set a1=1 and perform an animation event for card-role picture 1 to appear;
if b=2 and a2=0 set a1=1 and perform an animation event for card-role picture 2 to appear;
same for b=5

Hope this makes sence.