Greetings,

I am in the process of attempting to put together a presentation with information, media and embedded input fields. I have learned how to do what is needed to create the presentation in powerpoint using Activex and VBA.

This is great as I would be able to create an engaging presenatation with information and input linked and therefore more meaningful.

But what about folks who don't have office installed? Just share it on OneDrive and run in PowerPoint online. (Sound of screeching tires)...no Activex or Macros online. MS discontinued the Powerpoint Viewer. No macros in Powerpoint Mobile. Gee thanks Microsoft.

I am writing this, as if there's a solution anywhere, it's here. FYI, this is not a mass survey. It is a single info/survey to be filled out by a single client. Next client...new survey.

I thought of exporting to PDF, but I struggled making the video in PPT fit the PDF. I'm sure that's fixable, but I do prefer PowerPoint if possible. I did notice PowerPoint viewers in the Microsoft Store. Will they run macros?

Thanks in advance for any help you have to offer,
Graham