Consulting

Thread: Need help fixing/understanding Macro

VBAX Regular
    Need help fixing/understanding Macro

Hello, I am currently working on this macro. I have gotten help from this group before in creating it initially and now
    1: I am trying to edit the macro to allow me to add new funds into the range C1 and on, the funds in column G and J are new and are not calculated when the macro is run and wanted to know how I could code the macro to read when new funds are added and to look for them respectfully.
    2: Additionally when I was trying to edit the Macro I noticed that when it was created the button seems to run everything smoothly less what I described previously however when I run the different macros individually they do not complete the actions correctly, additionally when I try to edit "Module2.ACM2" it takes me to a blank VBA code file but if I delete this module then the ACM2 Macro will not run. So I'm asking for help to understand this problem and add on to the overall macro preferably I would like this to be in one macro so there won't be anymore confusion

Thank you again
    Let me know if there are any questions
    Attached Files Attached Files

add new funds into the range C1 and on, the funds in column G and J are new and are not calculated when the macro is run and wanted to know how I could code the macro to read when new funds are added
    That is two issues and I don't see either one

less what I described previously
    I have no clue what you described previously. I don't even know where to look.

when I try to edit "Module2.ACM2"
    You already have a Sub ACM2 in module 1. You can't have the same Procedure name in two standard Modules.

The ACM2 Procedure in module1 has many non Explicit Variables. Won't Compile with Option Explicit

I rewrote ACM to make it easier for me to understand, I have attached my version
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

VBAX Regular
    Sorry SamT looks like the macro error was caused by some user input errors that I went back and corrected, the Macro seems to be working as intended now. I'll flag this as solved.

I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ