Consulting

Thread: Limit text and go to the next cell

VBAX Tutor
    Limit text and go to the next cell

Hello, everyone,
    for 2 days I have been trying to do something and I am spinning in a vicious circle.
    I am asking for your help because I cannot reach a solution.
    I tried with a simple table and 10 cells in which I could write only one number, but I could not move the cursor when I wrote the number in the first cell, it went to the second cell where to write the next number.
    I found another way to write up to 10 numbers (ie limit), which is from Developer -> ActiveX Controls -> Textbox1.
    Here things work out for me and in it, I can only write 10 numbers, but this is where the problem begins:
    I clicked on all possible options to make this text box be like a table with 10 cells.
    I'm asking you for some help, because I can't handle it or I'm missing something in the settings themselves.

2021-06-20_111913.jpg
    In Developer -> ActiveX Controls -> Textbox1 - I can limit to 10 numbers (characters) but I can't make it look like a table (the photo I showed)
    2021-06-20_112804.jpg

You have told us two things that you have tried. But, you have not told us what you want.
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

VBAX Tutor
    Hello, I want to write 10 digit numbers, which should be each number, in its own, separate cell, but not to use tab, the key on the keyboard, and after typing the first digit, move to the second cell and write the next figure and so on until the end, as I showed in the picture.

The easiest way is to check the field in the drop-down menu, where the squares vertically indicate the number of rows and horizontally the number of columns. Thus, if we select an area 3 × 4, we get a table of 12 identical cells, ready to be filled. Later it can be enlarged, reduced and resized rows and columns.