Consulting

Thread: Need Help Finding Specific Cells and Determining if there are values in it or not

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Need Help Finding Specific Cells and Determining if there are values in it or not

VBA Help.jpg

Attaching a photo so it helps me explain it better. Essentially what I have to do is determine if there are values in a specific cell, returning "found" if there is and "missing" if there is not. I want to do this for each company's metric. Example: For Amazon, I want to determine if their Revenue metric for Q2-21 is available or missing. Thus, I need to make sure it is pinpointing the exact cell it would fall in and not finding the previous quarter's value and stating that it was found. It would be even better if someone could teach me how to make it update automatically based off of which quarter we fall in (in September, it would search for Q321 and so on). I'm really lost and would greatly appreciate some help here, you guys are awesome! Let me know if I can clarify anything for you all. Much appreciated.
    Last edited by SamT; 06-23-2021 at 12:25 PM.