Hi

I am new to VBA. I am creating some templates with content controls for people to fill out. I have made some rules to check certain dimensions are being filled on correctly etc.

Sometimes additional pages need to be filled out and it would be really useful to be able to allow the user to insert / append these additional pages into the current document so that I can continue using the rules I have already set up.

I need to know if it is possible to:

1) be able to insert a different template / page / document into the current active document without anything having to be closed or reopened
2) be able to maintain the inserted documents orientation such as portrait / landscape which may be different from the previous page.
3) if 1 and 2 are possible then could I create a form where users could request a selection of different pages / templates and even in some instances multiples of the same page? All to stil use my original conditional rules already set in the orginal document?

If someone could advise if this is possible, and possible for someone within limited knowledge to achieve, that would be most apprecaited.

Many thanks