Consulting

Thread: Macro removes editing options selected when re-protecting worksheet after macro runs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Macro removes editing options selected when re-protecting worksheet after macro runs

I have a button that performs a macro on the "Cycle Time" sheet that hides rows without data in them in column B. The macro is written to unprotect the sheet, hide the rows, then reprotect the sheet. For some reason though the macro removes my selected editing options that I have selected when re-protecting worksheet after macro runs.

I am trying to keep the check boxes selected for Select locked cells, Select unlocked cells, Format rows, Insert rows, Delete rows, Sort, Use AutoFilter, Use Pivot Table & Pivot Chart, Edit objects, and Edit Scenarios. I have row 5 selected as my row to be able to filter and sort and Allow Edit Ranges set to allow rows 6-13 to be sorted while the sheet is locked.

Everytime the macro button is clicked and the macro runs, the only ones left checked are Select locked cells and Select unlocked cells. Any help on how to fix this is greatly appreciated!
    Attached Files Attached Files