Consulting

Thread: How to change the FONT SIZE of Empty space only from selected paragraph ?

How to change the FONT SIZE of Empty space only from selected paragraph ?

I have a paragraph with font size 11.And the paragraph contain Empty/Blank Space between the words of same font size i.e 11.How can I change the font size of empty space only to 8 without changing the font size of other letters.
    The only idea that I came up is to replace all the empty spaces with a character & change the font size of character and then replace the character with empty space.
    How can these be achieved using VBA or is there any simpler methods that I am unaware of ?
    Capture.JPG
    P.S:See the attached picture for more clarity !

what is the purpose?
    have you tried to create a 2-column Table.

I want to reduce the spacing between letters in Microsoft Word.As i researched and could not find word spacing option in Microsoft Word ( there is only character spacing, Paragraph/Line spacing).So the only way to reduce the spacing between any two letters is to reduce the font size of Blank Spacing. As selecting each blank space character and reducing the font size of each of them is tedious and time consuming, i hoped it would be easier with VBA.I researched the internet but could not find any ideas or any thing regarding selecting all blank characters. Hence i posted here for help !