Howdy, I'm kinda a noobie to VBA and VBScript. I'm working with a small agency that needs some scheduling assistance. I've built a scheduler that takes some dates from Excel, runs some calculations, determines how many days away the given date is from today, then sends an employee an email. The employee must only respond with one of 5 possible options, basically a yes, no, or maybe.

I'm having a few difficulties with this, namely, getting the employees to specifically use the only "yes", "no", or "maybe" with exactness. No capitalizations, no punctuation... etc... This is due to the way I'm capturing their response with a string split.

I'm also having a very difficult time finding solid examples about this issue, or for something similar. I'm still too new to really know what I'm asking for. I've been recommended using a form to generate specific responses. I can't find my way through building a form and publishing it though. Help, please?

The problem:
I need to limit the number of possible ways for an employee to respond to an automated email. Their response MUST be exactly typed to get picked up by my string split macro. I want to use a form, but I'm not versed enough to know what I'm doing. (Or where to look for more information.)

TL;DR
Help, I'm a noobie and I don't know how to set up, then publish a form or get data out of the form!