I am a teacher. I have paragraphs in my document. I read them and whenever I find a difficult word. I want to write them below certain paragraphs so that I may write meaning of them for my students. I use the following 2 procedures but there must be a better way. This procedure is forgatable and leading to mistakes over time. The task may be done a better way but I don't know how?. In this Procedure: I have to (1) Know TargetParagraphIndex. (2) Open Vbe and write para no (In example below it is 414) (3) Open word and start task (4)This procedure writes words in Reverse Order I mean what should come first goes to last in example below 'teacher' must be first word.
There must be a better way to do this task. Thanks in advance.
MSOffice2007.

For Example: extracted words from above paragraphs:
procedure =
Question =
paragraphs =
teacher =

First: I use the following procedure to know the paragraph in which the difficult words are to be written:
MsgBox ActiveDocument.Range(0, Selection.Paragraphs(1).Range.End).Paragraphs.Count
Then: I open VBE and write paragraph number in the following procedure. And then start selecting difficult words one by one and run procedure.The Procedure is:
Sub CopyPasteAtSpecifiedPara()
'Useful for Difficult Words to copy _
and write Hindi Meanings.
'alt w

'Copy Word in which the cursor is:
    Set cRng = Selection.Words(1)
    cRng.Copy

'Set Paste Range
    Set Prange = ActiveDocument.Paragraphs(414).Range
    Prange.Collapse wdCollapseStart
    Prange.Paste

'Insert after extracted word space equal space