Consulting

Thread: Outlook 2003 Macro - auto send messages in outbox

Outlook 2003 Macro - auto send messages in outbox

Hi,

I have some emails in my outbox that need to be sent. Unfortunately, I need to open each email and hit send. Is there someone who can provide macro language for something like this?

Any help greatly appreciated!

May the universe smile on you...thanks!

They're in your outbox, or in your drafts folder? I would have thought that if they were in your outbox, you could send them all by pressing F9...
    Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

state of confusion, but vacation in denial
    You should also check your settings in Tools>Options>Mail Delivery to make sure that some type of auto-send is set up, (the check for new messages every X minutes works pretty well, or the send once connected works okay if you are on dial up)
    If you have posted the same question at multiple forums, please read this IMPORTANT INFO.

Please use the thread tools to mark your thread Solved

Please review the Knowledge Base
    for samples and solutions , or to submit your own!