Consulting

Thread: "Mirror" Export data between different slides

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    VBAX Newbie
    "Mirror" Export data between different slides

Hello all,
    I recently built a scoring board in powerpoint, using macros I enabled shapes to have values that added to a total, or sum and subsequently have a shape that adds round scores to total scores when clicked. I have a couple of issues.

1. Is there a way to actively work in a slide while in Presenter Mode but blacking out extended screen or using a screen saver? I currently have to unplug HDMI to not show that I am adding scores.

2. When a score is updated in the "total" Shape, I want it to show on a different slide than the scoreboard. Thus I have a leader board that does not have the Scoring function on display while working. If the top fix were solved, I could use it. If Both 1 & 2 can be solved...Whoo Hoo!!!!

3. Least of my needs-- In the end I want to send a final Score to a specific slide for final winners. In this scenario I want to make a "1st, 2nd, 3rd button for each player line that in turn would send their total to a seperate slide with a shape for 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

Thanks so much for any help,

Trivia smart but macros dumb.
    Last edited by Aussiebear; 04-16-2022 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Corrected submitted text from Capitalisation to Proper case